Join us in welcoming the new ACFE Sydney Board on Wednesday 18 September at Abode Bar & Bistro @ Park Royal from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm for networking drinks and canapés. Address is: 150 Day Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Our new board members are:
- President – Nicole Biskop
- Vice President – Murray Lawson
- Secretary – Nathan Samios
- Treasurer – Nikunj Shrivastava
- Director: Training – David Wildman
- Director: Communications – Austin Pinto
- Director: Major Events – Adam Basa
- Director: New Members – Verity Greenwood
Connect with Fraud & Financial Crime professionals, students and like-minded groups, and enjoy a few drinks and bites while expanding your circle of contacts within the ACFE community in Sydney.
We are looking forward to welcoming you then!
***For members only***
Invitation to attend 2019 AGM
All members are invited to attend the 2019 Annual General Meeting of ACFE Sydney Chapter. The meeting will be held at Abode Bistro & Bar @ Park Royal 150 Day Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney on Wednesday 18 September 2019 from 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
Wednesday 18 September 2019
Abode Bistro and Bar @ Park Royal
150 Day Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Networking drinks and canapés – open to member and non – members