The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential denotes proven expertise in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence. CFEs are trained to identify the warning signs and red flags that indicate evidence of fraud and fraud risk. CFEs around the world help protect the global economy by uncovering fraud and implementing processes to prevent fraud from occurring in the first place.
CFEs have a unique set of skills that are not found in any other career field or discipline; they combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud. Learn more about the CFE skill set at ACFE.com
As the world we live in is becoming more interconnected and disciplines are converging, the need for multi-skilled professionals is increasing. CFE’s come from a variety of backgrounds and are more and more broadening their Fraud and Financial Crime skills into the field of Cyber Crime.
Case Manager at NKG Management Services
About the business
Established in Australia in 1999 and privately owned, NKG Management Services provides fraud investigation services to financial services and corporate organisations throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
About the role
The purpose of the position is to provide high quality case management to existing clients and to ensure that quality investigations are conducted in accordance to client specifications and service level agreements (SLA’s).
The role requires in-depth and detailed knowledge of the insurance industry, relevant codes of practice’s, familiarity with the AFCA and other insurance and banking practices.
Skills and experience
Knowledge acquired awareness and/or expertise
- Strong knowledge of Insurance Claims discipline (minimum 3 plus years’ experience
- Ability to create correspondence and reports to a high standard
- Ability to negotiate outcomes with customers based on factual information
- Utilising expertise in Fraud detection to review claims to establish if they are potentially fraudulent or unacceptable (policy breach etc).
- Identify patterns of fraud
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders where required to ensure the timely validation of a claim.
- Provide field investigators with clear written instructions on the enquiries to be undertaken to investigate the claim.
- Analyse information received from investigators to establish the authenticity of the claim or inconsistencies with the circumstances of the claim.
- Ensure that investigations are reviewed in a timely manner
Skills acquired or inherent abilities
- Advanced written and verbal skills
- Strong technical insurance and policy interpretation skills
- End to end claims management, liability, fraud and investigations experience
- Self-motivated and able to work within strict time frames
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- The ability to analyse information from a variety of sources and problem solve
- Advanced customer focus and communication skills
- Continuous improvement focus
For further details and enquiries kindly reach out to Nick Gianoudis at email@example.com