Dear Members of the ACFE Sydney Chapter,
The ACFE Sydney Chapter Board has resolved that elections be held for the positions listed below, to serve for the term of July 2019 to June 2021. Role Descriptions and the Nomination Form are available at the links noted below.
Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members are invited to stand for election to the ACFE Sydney Chapter Board and for President (although associate members are unable to act as President or Director Training). All Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members in good standing with headquarters, are eligible to vote.
Positions Open for Election
Sydney Chapter Board:
- President (must be a CFE)
- Vice President
- Director Students / New Members
- Director Major Events
- Director Communication
The Director Training must be a CFE and shall be appointed by the ACFE Sydney Chapter Board as per section 3.11 of the Bylaws. For a copy of the Bylaws please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Election Timeline
• Nominations will be accepted until midnight on 31 May 2019.
• Ballots will be distributed to eligible members no later than 4 June 2019.
• Voting will be open until midnight on 4 July 2019.
• Election results will be announced no later than 9 July 2019.
• For more details, Role Descriptions and Nominations Forms, contact the ACFE at email@example.com or David Wildman at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Results will be announced to the members via email.
• The new ACFE Sydney Chapter Board will commence service on the Annual General Meeting in July 2019.