Learn about the latest financial crime developments and state-of-the-art methodologies to collect and analyse intelligence and forensic evidence.
Hear key note speakers such as Paul Jevtovic, CEO Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC), Alex Newton from Herbert Smith Freehills Lawyers, Ralph Tursi, Assistant Legal Attache, FBI, US Embassy Canberra and Dr. John Langdale, Associate Professor Macquarie University, talk about;
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- HUMAN RIGHTS IN BUSINESS
- ESPIONAGE THREAT TO INDUSTRY
- MONEY LAUNDERING IN THE ASIA – PACIFIC REGION
Attend our breakout sessions where industry leaders will share their knowledge and experience in the areas of;
- Intelligence – Matt McCarthy, NSW Police and Shane de Kauwe , Visual Analysis
- What to expect when referring matters to law enforcement and regulators – Stefan Williams and Adam Marsden, Australian Federal Police
- Latest cybercrime trends – Dr John Selby, Cybercrime hub, Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Asset forfeiture in Australia and its implications for non-police investigators – Australian Federal Police, Criminal Asset Confiscation Taskforce
Ask career panels with industry experts to share their insights about becoming a fraud examiner / practitioner and working as a forensic consultant.
The need for understanding, collecting and analysing financial, business intelligence and forensic evidence is critical for the fraud investigation professional.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to join us for this inaugural Sydney Chapter conference where we bring together experts, thought leaders and key practitioners to discuss the issues that are disrupting and challenging our traditional investigation paradigms.
|Where:||Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University, North Ryde.|
|When:||Thursday 29 September 2016|
Register & Pay
Click on the links below to register and pay via:
2. Credit or Debit Card (via PayPal)
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Rates after 1 September 2016:|
Groups >5 $250
A partial refund will be provided where written notification (by email) is received by the ACFE Sydney Chapter at least 14 days prior to the event. Refunds are not provided for any cancellation received after this time or for non-attendance on the day. Substitutions may be made at any time.