Join anti-fraud professionals and like-minded groups in Sydney for this special December event of the ACFE Sydney Chapter and earn 1 CPE point.
- Exclusive fraud story! Sylvain Mansotte will speak about his whistleblower role at Leighton Contractors that has led to detection of a $20 million internal fraud over 12 years committed in Australia.
- Expand your circle of contacts within the anti-fraud community in Sydney.
- Start 2016 with a complementary ACFE training session. Become a member of the world’s largest anti-fraud organisation and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education on the night.
- Hear everything about the Sydney Chapter’s reflections on 2015 and its goals for 2016.
Limited seats available – first in, best dressed
Sylvain Mansotte is the Co-founder and CEO at Fraudsec, the first, global, independent, and anonymous two-way communication Whistleblower App.
Fraudsec was born after Sylvain uncovered one of the largest corporate frauds in Australia a few years ago and realised at the time that there was not one independent whistle-blower service provider allowing anonymous two-way communication.
In this session Sylvain will talk about how, just weeks after joining Leighton Contractor’s procurement team, he discovered a long term scam committed by a senior finance manager who had been fraudulently approving payments to himself for over a decade. The payments totalled over $20M.
Sylvain will talk about his fears and concerns he had in whistleblowing his discovery, and give his advice for others who may be placed in a similar situation to him.
Thursday, 17 December 2015
1 hour CPE
Hotel CBD Club Bar
Level 3, Hotel CBD (Cnr King and York Str) Sydney
5:00 pm registration, networking & social drinks
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm presentation, Q&A
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm networking & social drinks
Members and non-members: $ 40
(incl $25 training session + $15 beverrages and canapés)
1. On-line banking
Sydney Chapter of the ACFE
BSB: 032-044 (Westpac)
Account number: 602632
2. Pre-payments only – no payments at the door – fee is non-refundable