The ACFE Sydney Chapter Board has resolved that elections be held for the positions listed below, to serve for the term of July 2017 to June 2019. Role Descriptions and the Nomination Form are available at the links noted below.
Both Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members are invited to stand for election to the ACFE Sydney Chapter Board and for President (although associate members are unable to act as President or Director Training). All Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members in good standing with headquarters, are eligible to vote.
Positions Open for Election
ACFE Sydney Chapter Board:
- President (must be a CFE)
- Vice President
- Director Students / New Members
- Director Major Events
- Director Communication
The Director Training must be a CFE and shall be appointed by the ACFE Sydney Chapter Board as per section 3.11 of the Bylaws. For a copy of the Bylaws please send an email to email@example.com.
2017 Election Timeline
- Nominations will be accepted until midnight on Wednesday 31 May 2017.
- Ballots will be distributed to eligible members no later than Sunday 4 June 2017.
- Voting will be open until midnight on Tuesday 4 July 2017.
- Election results will be announced no later than Sunday 9 July 2017.
- Please click here for Role Descriptions.
- Please click here for the Nomination Form.
- Nominations forms are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Results will be announced to the members via email.
- The new ACFE Sydney Chapter Board will commence service on the Annual General Meeting in July 2017.
Contact the ACFE Sydney Chapter
For more information please contact the ACFE at email@example.com.