The ACFE Sydney Chapter Board has resolved that elections be held for the positions listed below, to serve for the term of 15 September 2015 to June 2017. Candidate Nomination forms, and directors and officers role descriptions are available at the links noted below.
Both Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members are invited to stand for election to the ACFE Sydney Chapter Board and for President (although associate members are unable to act as President or Training & Events Director). All Certified Fraud Examiners and Associate Members in good standing with headquarters, are eligible to vote.
Positions Open for Election
1. Director 1
2. Director 2
3. Training & Events Director (must be a CFE)
4. President (must be a CFE)
5. Vice President
The same person may hold any two or more offices, and may simultaneously serve as an officer
2015 Election Timeline
- Nominations will be accepted by midnight on Friday 07 Aug 2015.
- Ballots will be distributed to eligible members no later than 10 Aug 2015.
- Voting will be open until midnight on Friday 11 September 2015
- Election results will be announced no later than 15 September 2015.
- Please for click here Directors and Officers role descriptions
- Please click here for candidate nomination form
- Nominations forms are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To cast your vote please visit http://www.BallotBin.com, further instructions will be given in due course.
- Results will be announced to the membership via email
- New board members will commence service on the training meeting in September 2015
Contact the ACFE Sydney Chapter
For more information please contact the ACFE at email@example.com or on 0413 810 244.